The Central Supply and Tenders Board (CSTB) on behalf of the Department of Works invites written sealed bids for the Australian Government Funded Road Pavement Rehabilitation and Sealing on Magi Highway between End of Seal (Ch: 26.30km) and Dagama Village (Ch: 31.50km) Milne Bay Province.
TENDER NO. CSTB 3719 CONTRACT NO. 15-AT-24CM
PAVEMENT REHABILITATION AND SEALING ON MAGI HIGHWAY BETWEEN END OF SEAL (CH: 26.30KM) AND DAGAMA VILLAGE (CH: 31.50KM)PAVEMENT REHABILITATION AND SEALING ON MAGI HIGHWAY BETWEEN END OF SEAL (CH: 26.30KM) AND DAGAMA VILLAGE (CH: 31.50KM)
Duration shall be for a period of Twelve (12) months, followed by a Defects Liability Period (DLP) of Twelve (12) months.
The Government of Papua New Guinea has received funding from the Government of Australia through the Papua New Guinea – Australia Transport Sector Support
Tenders less than PGK1 million (not required)
Tenders from PGK1 million up to PGK10 million (K10, 000.00)
Tenders exceeding PGK10 million (K15, 000.00)
The Tender Security must be in the form of a certified Bank Cheque payable to Central Supply and Tenders Board or Bank Guarantee.Any Tender submitted without the respective Tender Security will be rejected. The Tender Security will be returned to all bidders after expiry of the Tender Validity Period
Tender Document Fee
A non-refundable fee of One Thousand Kina (PGK 1,000.00) per set of tender
documents must be in the form of a certified Bank Cheque payable to Central Supply and Tenders Board.
Tender Validity Period
One Hundred and Fifty (150) Days.
A pre-tender meeting will be held at:
Venue: Department of Works, Alotau Office, Milne Bay Province
Time: 02:00 PM Date: 16th November 2017
Bid Delivery Place
The Tender Box
Central Supply and Tenders Board
PO Box 6457, BOROKO, NCD; CSTB HAUS, Poreporena Freeway;
PORT MORESBY, NCD, PNG
Closing Time and Date
Time: 2:00 PM Date: 19th December 2017
Late tender submissions will not be accepted.
Guria Verave - Central Supply & Tender Board
Phone: (675) 311 3777; Facsimile (675) 311 3778
Instructions to Tenderers
1. Interested Tenderers must arrange with their Agent(s) or a Courier firm of their choice to pick up tender documents and a similar arrangement must be done for the lodgement of their bid (s).
2. Tenderers must clearly address the outer envelope containing their tender with the address as indicated above in the Tender Delivery Place and marked Attention: Chairman, CSTB with the tender number, description of the project, closing date and time.
3. All Tenders must provide copies of IPA certificate of Incorporation to show evidence of complying with company registration laws.
4. All Tenders must provide copies of current Tax Identification Number plus consolidated financial statement of accounts.
5. A Bank Guarantee specified in the Tender document made payable to Central Supply and Tenders Board will be required as performance security.
The Central Supply & Tenders Board will not be liable for any mishandling.
Dr. Ken Ngangan, PhD CMA CPA
Tender Reference: CSTB 3719
Tender submission closes: 2:00 PM 19th December 2017 (Port Moresby time)